Trademarks – Copyrights – Trade Secrets – Domain Name Disputes – Social Media – College Athletes
Smart – Efficient – Legal Solutions
Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs; and symbols, names and images used in commerce.
IP is protected in law by, for example, patents, copyright and trademarks, which enable people to earn recognition or financial benefit from what they invent or create.
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets
- How to protect trade secrets and unregistrable intellectual property
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual Property Right Licensing (copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets)
- Commercial defamation
- Customs and postal seizures, forfeitures and enforcement
We help you with…
Domain Name Disputes
Gregory Wendell Dennis